Monday, April 16, 2012

My New Little Brother

This is my new baby brother. My parents decided to name him Nicholas, even after I begged and pleaded for his name to be Xavier. My mama has no idea where I came up with this name but I told my Grandma, "My parents can call him Nicholas, but I will call him Xavier!" Silly!!
Anyway, my brother was born on the 15th at 11:15 in the morning. He weighed 7.5 pounds and 19 1/2 inches long at 12 days early! At this weight, my mama was sure glad he was early. I was only 5 lbs 15 oz! We will write more about his birth later but just wanted to share a few pictures. I got to go see him yesterday and was in love! I told my daddy that I couldn't wait until he came home to my house. We have to decide what we are going to do about these blogs. 3 is a lot to keep up with! Any ideas out there?







2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats, Bev!!! He is adorable, and again, I just love his name! It would probably be easiest to have just one blog for your whole family. Because you are right, three might be a lot to keep up with!!

Sarah said...

So beautiful. I am so sad I can't be there to meet him. Congrats to your whole family.