Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a glorious weekend celebrating Easter. It helped that the weather was beautiful, Grandma and Papa came from Spokane, and we had a lot of fun events. We went to an Easter Egg Hunt with cousin Maggie at her daycare, dyed eggs, barbequed, and did a lot of playing outside. On Sunday we went to church and then hung out at Grandma Katie's house. Tomorrow we are having our friends over for an egg hunt in our backyard. I can't wait! Happy Easter Everyone!

Sam and I washing feet on Holy Thursday, just as Jesus did!
My turn to wash!
Getting excited for Easter
On Saturday we went to Maggie's daycare (thanks for inviting us) and saw the Easter Bunny and hunted for eggs.My friend Thomas was there! His mom is one of my mama's friends and works at Maggie's daycare. He is such a nice boy!!
Thomas helped me find this!!
And I traded that pretty gold egg for this! I was sooo happy! The look on my face was priceless as I walked out of the building to show everyone my bunny. Cute!
Admiring Mr. Flopsy (his name!:)
After the hunt we went back to our house to dye eggsI wanted to get out the slip and slide, but playing with the hose was the closest my mama let me get
Racing Grandma on her scooter. (She had ankle surgery)
Maggie and I playing in the dirt together.
Getting ready for church, Easter Morning
I took this picture, and was quite proud of myself!
Discovering our Easter baskets. So Exciting!

No comments: