Monday, April 30, 2012

A Fun Few Weeks


We have had a busy yet relaxing, fun filled two weeks at home with our little family of 5.  My daddy was off work so we had several fun outings with him, visits to Grandma's, and to top it off, a visit from my Auntie Joanie over the weekend.  We also had a visit from our good friends the Gonnellas who moved to southern Oregon last fall.  We got to meet their new baby, Gianna, and I had so much fun playing with my friends.  It was hard to watch them drive away.  On another note, I am really loving being a big sister again and am a big help to my mama.  I also have been spending a lot of time outside catching bugs, frogs, and chasing butterflies.  We are all looking forward to more sunshine and hopefully soon!
(We are trying to figure out this new blogger and get a blog up for my brother.  Then we will just take turns updating blogs and let you know how it works out)



Alphabet games with Auntie Joanie
The Frog Hunters
I made a nice little 'habitat' for my catch
Catching potato bugs is the hobby du jour at home
Sam and I checked out a drop in soccer session - fun and exhausting
You know, we're the only ones that call it soccer
Game faces
Dad calls me 'Mini Mom'
We had a great visit with the Gonnella family.  I sure miss them
Little flowers looking for bugs
Ah, sunshine
This guy made a run all the way from the pictures up top

Maddie hammin' it up
Noah's Ark - No my dad didn't draw this
We had an indoor picnic and movie night

No comments: