Sunday, May 23, 2010

May Days!

Been a couple weeks since my last update and in that time I had a visit from grandma and papa from Spokane, a birthday party, a new bed, lots of bike riding, and tons of playing outside! The weather is still pretty cold but that doesn't stop me from being outside as much as possible. I LOVE riding my bikes and dad can't get me off them (his dream!). I also enjoy my new bed and so does my brother! Mom says it is so cute that we are starting to talk to each other and interact more. I try to teach him things too!


Here I am teaching Sam about the parts of the body!
Spending time swinging in the sun! Ahh....the life!
Walking on the beach in Birch Bay with Grandma and Papa! We found lots of shells and I shoveled lots of sand in my new bucket!
Had to squat, my legs got tired! This is a lot of work!
This is my neighbor friend Kacy! She is a big third grader, but she plays so nice with me! We love to ride bikes together, I just don't understand why she can't ride with me at 10:00 in the morning.
At my cousin's birthday party! Yes, I really don't like my picture taken, but I do love food!
Happy Birthday Maggie!!
Can you believe she is 2 already? She had a fun fish party....I even got to take a goldfish home!
You think if I run fast enough I will fly with these?
Trying to take off
After the party we got to go into my cousin's pool! I'm getting use to it but you should see my cousin the fish! Wow, I think she needs to teach me!
My new bed....yes, Sam wants to sleep with me too!
Ok, he is more excited than I am!!
More bike pictures! We took my bike down to the park and I zoomed around. This is my balance bike and I'm getting really fast!
Gliding with my feet up!
My Papa Bob's latest project. Just had to put this in here ;) I think this pond and waterfall is big enough to be a pool! Maybe I can practice my strokes in there??

No comments: