Sunday, May 9, 2010

May Days are Here!

This weekend was the first of the year where it was really nice and warm - ahh, we love the sun around here. I guess months of rain really make you appreciate the nice days. As my Uncle Bob said "You only get 52 Saturdays a year, and most of them ain't like this" - oh, by the way, my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Bob came to visit.... that was pretty awesome. We made our first trip of 2010 to the Farmer's Market and then went to the beach.

Last week my Mom invited 10 of my friends and their Moms over to make flowers to celebrate Mary - May is the month dedicated to honoring Mary, the mother of Jesus. Then we took the flowers to the statues of Mary at the church and sang a song and said a prayer or two.


My flowers for Mary
The older kids took the lead on decorating
Yep, always looking for something to climb on
Ahh, the Farmer's Market.... smells like Hippie
Aunt Debbie was nice to share her snow cone after mine met it's end prematurely
Look at the smile, I wonder if she knows what we made her already?
Showing cousin Maggie my Gingerbread Man impression
I'm holding a little crab, and thinking that this was the same type of crab we catch on Papa's boat, tried to eat it..... ooops!
mmmm, mm - I love me some BBQ and Watermelon
Happy Mother's Day... now can you put the camera away ---- see this French Toast???
I'm getting really good at riding my bike and never want to stop.... like someone else I know
I asked Dada to ride with me since he had his bike here too. I won.

No comments: