Sunday, January 31, 2010

You may have seen Sam's post about everyone feeling better and us getting out in the warm weather. I for one am back to my old self - sometimes mischievous, sometimes temperamental, but mostly loving and adorable. I'm also working on ditching my binkie and only have it for bedtime now - I even made it through church today without incident. I did have my 'pretend binky', but Dada said pretend binkies are ok in church.


What a cool sunset at the beach near our home. Rumor has it they are going to build a whole new park here - I can't wait!!
Maybe if I create a distraction, I can sneak a little closer to the water
Mom took me to an art class at the Co-op. Such fun times
I wonder what happens if I mix some blue with the red???
Uh, that purple paint was on the table when I got here - I promise
Glue stick and chapstick look very similar, but don't taste similar. Just kidding, I know the difference without having to taste them
Just being playful at the park
My best diva impression - no these aren't Mom's glasses

No comments: