Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Flu

Day 10 and I think I may live! Wow, this sickness lasted a long time and thank goodness it is on its way out. I got it first, then gave it to my brother and dada. Thank goodness my momma stayed somewhat healthy so she could take care of all of us. So for the last ten days (of which were sunny and very warm!) I have been doing art, hanging out on the couch, and watching some videos. I can't wait to see my friends again and get outside!


Two of my most favorite things! Binkie and Blankie!!

Making Grandma a birthday card. I got a new table this week too!
Painting on my easel. Blue is my favorite color still.
Hanging out in brother's room. Good night stories together.
Yesterday I finally got to enjoy some fresh air and amazing January weather. The twisty slide is so fun!

No comments: