Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter is Coming!

Spring is in the air...at least last weekend it was. Wow, the weather was beautiful and I spent a lot of time outside, which is my favorite place of all! We had a great week and I got to see a lot of my friends this week. I am 21 months old now and growing up so fast! I am even talking in short phrases and sentences, a lot of which make my parents laugh! We have a fun weekend ahead and I am looking forward to the Easter holiday.


I hope I was good enough this week for the Easter Bunny to visit my house
This is my favorite new toy, my dancing, singing bunny...Thanks Aunt Debbie and Uncle Bob
I can't wait to search for eggs tomorrow!
This is the beach we walk to and I get to throw rocks in the water...I LOVE IT!
In search for the perfect rock
Softball pitcher?
My new pony at Grandma and Papa's house...Giddy Up!!

No comments: