Monday, April 27, 2009

Being Silly and Getting Pampered

I have been sick the last couple days with a pretty bad cold so we have had a pretty relaxing few days. I have talked my parents into a few trips outside and the sun continues to shine, which I love (along with my momma and dada). We are heading to Spokane on Friday to introduce my brother to the family and my dad is also going to run Bloomsday. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again! The following pictures are of me being silly and my mom and grandma pampering me since I didn't feel good. I got my toes painted and hair curled! So fun!


I saw my brothers bathtub in his room and decided it was a pretty great reading chair (and I had to have on "pretty")Yummy!I'm very brave! Dad...I am OK!
Wow, grandma even puts freshly cut flowers on my table!
Just wanted to share my grandma and papa's pretty waterfall
See my toes?
Use thisIt is hard to see but my curlers are in the back...

No comments: