Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun!

Alleluia, Alleluia! (I loved singing that at church). Happy Easter Everyone! On Saturday I went to two of my friends' birthday parties and got to hunt for eggs. This seemed a little strange to me and I just wanted to play on their fun slide instead. The sun came out for the afternoon, so we had some more family fun at the park where I did get to play on a slide! Then on Sunday I had to wake up super early for church, well, not really it is just that I have been sleeping in lately. I was very happy Easter morning, what a special day! Then after church Grandma and Papa came over for brunch where I got to eat bacon (my favorite!! mmmmm). I decided since it was such a special day that I had to take a nap. We headed out to Grandma and Papa's house for a delicious dinner where I REALLY enjoyed the ham. I hope everyone got to celebrate this holy day with family and friends. Happy Easter!


Look at this shinny pink egg!

The first egg in the basket

Easter Morning....Grandma Bonnie sent me a great Easter Basket...Thank You!!! I love the books...of course!
The Easter Bunny came to visit me too
After opening all the baskets and goodies I spread them all over the floor....I then said, "What a mess!") -made everyone laugh
Grandma and Papa
HUGS!! I wonder why mom doesn't take her eyes off me with brother??? I just really love him mom!
After church...don't we look snazzy?

No comments: