Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November Update

Well, I got over the flu and ended up with a cold last week. I am feeling better so I thought I would share a bit of what I have been up to lately. You all know how much I love my books, now I am pretending to read everything! Today at Haggens I enjoyed telling my mom what was in her pork and what the price tag said. Everyone finds it amusing! Also, I am trying to get use to the fact that I will have a little brother in a few months. This Sunday at church I lifted my mom's shirt up, took out my "bink" and said, "Baby" while giving him a little kiss.


Sometimes when I wake up from my nap I feel really feisty and silly. I giggle and run back and forth sliding side to side in my crib. Mom and dad love to watch!
My favorite book of all time (right now) is Green Eggs and Ham. While it is 62 pages, we skip around most of the time but dad has patience and gets through it with me. Mom says she can't read it one more time!
Whenever it isn't raining we try to get outside. We went on a family walk today since mom didn't have to work. Brrr....good thing I am all bundled up, but you cannot put my hands inside this annoying blanket thingy and I refuse to wear my mittens -yes, they are freezing!
Playing with the kids at school. They were really hyper since it was the last day before break, but I enjoyed the slide. I do however get really angry when the girls hover over me and don't give me space. Claustrophobia!

These three girls really love me (a little too much!)
Hi Mom!
Just looking so much older!

No comments: