Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I was so excited for Halloween I couldn't even sleep the night before (Hey, I might as well get my parents ready for my little brother, right?) Anyway, the day finally began when my buddy Carson came over. We were so happy to see each other, since it has been a while! We played for a while and then he took a nap. I on the other hand was just too excited and did not nap all day! I went to school and partied with the big kids, went to a carnival, played on a wet playground, and even saw my friends. I got use to my costume and called myself a "Ruff Ruff" whenever I saw my reflection or picture. My parents managed to only allow me a few candy corns, but I guess my share of candy will be coming in the future, I can't wait! What a fun holiday.


A monkey and puppy

I really don't know why I can't eat this "nana"

Don't dogs belong outside? Why can't I go?

This little puppy loves to read!

Checkin' out a new book from Carson's mommy

Happy to be seeing all these cute costumes!

Now this is way more fun!

Lovin' the slide! I can' go down all by myself now!

The daddies and their girls! Look at all those smiles!

No comments: