Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Toasty Family Weekend

My daddy came home on Thursday and we had a busy, yet fun family weekend. I sure was glad to see him! It was really hot last weekend and now really cold. I can't complain though, it has been a really nice summer. Anyway, we tried to stay cool with the fun things we did. First, we went to the fair on Thursday. I got to try out real lemonade and see the cows (I still think all animals say "woof"). My dad completed his second triathlon on Saturday so mom and I went out to cheer him on. I can't believe how amazing these people are, all in the toasting heat as well! At least there was a little shade for us to wait in. Then we finished the weekend with a trip to Lake Padden. My mom and dad keep trying to make me try out the water but it was just too cold! I'm also not a big fan of being dirty (mom thinks it is pretty funny when I wipe off my hands). Here are some pictures of the family fun.

Hangin' out in my stroller at the fair
Giving dad his victory kiss....Good job dad!
Staying cool in my bed
This is great....where are we going now?
I am not going in that water mom!
Picking blackberries in the backyard with dad....YUMMMM

No comments: