Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Begins!

Summer began this weekend and I had a lot of fun with my family and friends. I love being outside and am excited for the summer to come. We are off to Spokane on Tuesday (after Mom's first day of summer tutoring). We are going to visit the family and I even get to attend my first wedding. I am looking forward to some sunshine!


Wow, this is great! Grandpa, what are we going to dig up next? How about a sandbox?
My Grandma Bonnie and Cousin Maggie came over on Friday to spend time with me.
Giving my Godfather Nick a big slobbery kiss!My friend Ava turned one on Friday (the first of the three girls). She had a great birthday party and I had a lot of fun playing with all the kids.
Lets go over this again...you create a distration and I will get the latch

No comments: