Monday, June 16, 2008

A Great Father's Day

After sleeping 14 hours straight (my parents had to come check on me -crazy) my dad and I celebrated a special Father's Day. First, we played at home and he opened the present I made him. Then the family went to the park and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. I was getting a bit hungry so we went to Grandma's and spent the rest of the day there. I even got to see my new cousin again! It couldn't have been a better day. Thanks dad for being the best dad in the whole wide world!


Kisses from dad. Sorry dad, I am busy trying to put my whole fist in my mouth to kiss you back.
This is the best view in the park "Walking" with dad
Thank goodness my mom did not forget this push cart -my favorite!
Grandma even has a little watering can for me to help out. Too bad the frog is much more entertaining

No comments: