Sunday, June 8, 2008

11 + Months

Oops, guess I missed the 11 month post, although our computer has been acting up. My dad put in a lot of time trying to get my blog working again...Whew, I am glad he finally fixed it. It is true what they say...."Dad's can fix anything!"

I am sure you are asking yourself what I am up to these days, so I will share a little about my life at 11 months. First, no, I am not walking yet (but cruising pretty fast). Crawling is much faster and faster is more important to me at the time. I have a push cart that I LOVE to push around and I take turns shouting over my shoulders (my mom says it is pretty entertaining). I am learning more signs and getting pretty good at my sign language. I even like to tell Father Scott at church when I think it should be "all done." I am very vocal and also love to sing at church as well. Guess what - I tried real milk for the first time today. Tasty! In terms of eating, I eat pretty much anything my parents are eating, including radishes, cucumbers, and carrots!

As many of you know it has been raining A LOT here in Bellingham and pretty cold. I am looking forward to some sunshine hopefully soon (although that hasn't stopped us from getting out and having fun, as you will see)! Luckily, it seems to clear up later in the day and we have been taking walks every night after dinner, which has been better than nothing. I have to say, life is great!

I am counting down the days until my first birthday. I hear that I will get to see all my friends and even my family from Spokane. I can't wait!


This is a new toy that my mom brought home from school last week. Thank you Mrs. Lewis! I sure love thing! That green part of the toy cracks me up.
Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day!
After Mass last weekend some families and friends met up to have a picnic, play volleyball, and enjoy the playground at the park. It didn't rain, but it sure was cold! We still had a lot of fun and I am really getting to like my friend Hannah.
Higher please!
Come on Dad, I want to go back on the swing.

2 comments:

Aubree Elizabeth said...

We are glad you have a new post. I was checking it daily. Hopefully the warm weather is coming. If not then you will have to come visit us down here in the desert. =)

Carson Stone Siadal said...

I can't believe Lily is almost 1 year old. WOW! As soon as the rain goes way let's go walking.