Monday, April 28, 2008

Tulips, Tulips, and More Tulips

Another great family weekend at the Williams' household. This weekend we decided to take advantage of the weather and go see the flowers! Boy, there were a lot! Mom and dad wanted to take pictures of me, but I was more interested in pulling the petals off the flowers and digging in the dirt.

Me with the 'rents at Tulip Town
I think I'll pick this one for mom, it's pretty like herPondering the complexities of tulip farming
Everyone thought dad was a little slow because
he kept saying "Hey, Lily" when these are obviously tulips.
It was a little embarassing

This is as close as we could get to the windmill, I even tried being cute

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your blog! Lily is so cute and you take great pictures. I really enjoyed the one of Jude and Lily, she is so animated!

I added you to my blog list already, so look for it when you check out my blog.

Sarah

Jessica said...

Catie told me about your blog. You guys are such a cute family! We are waiting for our little guy to arrive in a matter of weeks. Looks like you are busy, busy, busy! Lily is adorable!