Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Weekend

So, it is April 20th and it SNOWED yesterday! Yes, you read right! Looking at the following pictures and by the date, you probably don't believe me (unless you live in Bellingham). Boy, I can't wait until our vacation to Arizona. It sure can't come soon enough!

We had a fun family weekend. First, we went to the local farmer's market in the snow. We soon realized that it is not vegetable season and ended up at Haggens. I got to add some of my new favorite foods to the cart; tofu, string cheese, and fruit cups. I went on a jog with my parents (yeah, you read right. Who knows what has gotten into them?). My dad also hung my new swing on the tree in our backyard. Here are some pictures of my weekend fun, sorry none of the snow.


I am smiling under my fleece coat. As if the swing weren't fun enough....bubbles too???
Can we swing over there?
My indoor jungle gym
Over the low ones, under the high ones

No comments: