Friday, April 4, 2008

9 Months Old!

What? 9 months old already?
This is a new look. I often scrunch up my nose (as you may have seen in my pictures), especially when the sun is out.
Well, there are not many new things going on in my world. I am moving around and getting into everything. My favorite thing to do is climb up on anything I can hold on to. I am trying to stand on my own, but haven't quite mastered it. My mom has been working a lot the last 2 weeks, but I have heard it is Spring Break next week, so I will get her all to myself once again (although I sure do love it at Grandma and Grandpa's house)! The weather is getting nicer and I have been riding in the bike trailer and going on walks. I enjoy the fresh air and can't wait until this summer, even though I don't really remember last summer. We are heading to Spokane next week for my new cousin's baby shower. She is sure taking a long time to arrive!

No comments: