Monday, March 10, 2008

Random Pictures

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share some recent pictures of my exciting new world!

Let's party! (Mom and dad lowered my crib now that I am climbing on everything, but this is a pic mom captured before. I also bit the railing and when mom came in I had white paint chips all over my face and clothes -It came straight out if you know what I mean. It didn't taste too great, but sure felt good on my gums.
Having fun at Grandma's. This chair was actually hers when she was a little girl. Now that is antique! (Just kiddin' Grandma, I love you)
You'll never get 'em all. Go ahead and try. The air purifier is one of my favorite things and a perfect size for me to climb on.
Now that I have crawling down, I am working on my standing skills. How am I doing?

No comments: