Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Pictures

So I promised everyone some Easter Pictures, so here they are. The pretty dress my mom bought me for Easter ended up being to big, so I had a few back ups. I guess I am not quite in 6-12 months, even though I am almost 9 months old! Oh well, maybe I can wear it next year.

On Easter we woke up early and arrived at Mass super duper early. Good thing too, because it was packed!! After Mass my dad made is famous french toast. I guess I am not big enough for that either. My friends Maddie and Ava came by after their church and we played with all the eggs and toys. Then we were off to Grandma Katie's house for a delicious dinner and to play with my Auntie Joanie and Brewster (the dog) -my new favorite friend. There was so much excitement that I refused to nap! Can you believe my parents want me to nap EVERY day? Well, without further ado.....

Happy Easter....From the Easter Bunny

What do you mean I can't have any french toast? Look at my big teeth!My friends and Godparents came over to deliver a very special present.
My Auntie had to stop by on her way out of town to have one last play session with me. Boy, she is fun!

This was before my Easter pictures with my friends Ava and Lucy. I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!