Tuesday, March 4, 2008

8 Months

Happy 8th month birthday to me! I have been keeping busy lately and am really excited about the change in weather. We have had more and more sunny days, which is nice for a change. Mom and I have been getting out for more walks and going to the park during the day, but the weekends have been even more fun with mom and dad. On Sunday I went in my first swing, went on a beautiful walk, AND went swimming in the big swimming pool at the gym. The water was a bit colder than the last time I went swimming, but I moved around and got warm. Swimming is super fun! I have also spent a few days with Grandma and Grandpa lately while my mommy went to substitute teach. It is really fun at their house because they have a big furry dog that I really like and they play with me all day! Today I went to story time, helped mommy bake a cake, and went to see some of my friends. Can you see how much fun I have been having?

Push me higher dad!

Now this is more like it!

I seem to be having more of these lately.

I really liked all of the boys' toys and my friends played so nicely with me.

Luke is showing me the correct way to eat Cheerios.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't believe Lily is 8 months already! She is so cute, and has great pony tail. I love looking at your blog. Keep the pictures coming.