Sunday, February 24, 2008

The New Things I am Doing

I haven't been on the computer lately so I thought it was about time for a Blog update. I have been so busy and a little under the weather. Mom and I have had the horrible bug that has been going around and we are still recovering. In the meantime I have been busy trying out new things...from a carseat to that crazy crawling business. I still haven't figured out how to go forward, which is a little frustrating. I have however discovered how to go from my hands and knees to sitting and vice versa. Here are a few more new things I have been doing....

Riding in my Bob stroller with no carseat. A whole new view!
Getting stuck in all kinds of new places.
Check out my first bruise. I am a tough girl!
This is my new "Big girl" carseat. What do you think?
I am ready to get up mom! (Pulling myself up to my knees)Still lookin' cute

No comments: