Saturday, February 9, 2008

7 Months

February 4th came and went, so now I am 7 months! (Where did the month of January go?) Just thought it was time that I updated all my family and friends. I am now able to get up on my hands and knees, rock back and forth, and even move backwards! Mom rescues me from under my changing table from time to time and I am sure the childproofing will be coming soon. Darn, kids just can't have fun these days!
I have recently decided to give my mom a little more time to sleep and am sleeping an average of 10 hours straight. Mom says she hopes this continues. Now, for the food.....I have decided I approve of mom's homemade food, which I think she is happy about that. I especially love it when my daddy feeds me dinner. We have a super fun time! Here are some pictures of my skills and even some of my friends.

Ok, now what?What is this 'crawl' you speak of?

Trouble in the makingPlaytime rules!
My favorite crackers and I can feed them to myself
Like a shark to a surfboard
"Look Dad! Do you like my finger painting?" (Green beans, and Strawberry/Peaches)

No comments: