Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Visit With Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Jim flew over on an airplane the weekend. I was happy about this because I haven't seen them since Christmas. They enjoyed spending time with me and I sure had fun! This also means that I get to see my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Julie, who are expecting my first cousin on May 9th, Maggie Mae. I can't wait! We sure are going to have fun together. It was Grandpa's birthday on Thursday (and my dad's is next week) so we went to dinner to celebrate. Hopefully it won't be so long until the next time I get to see them.

This is one of the things Grandma Bonnie brought me. It is a book of all my family members who live in Spokane (since I don't get to see them very often, this will help me recognize them.)

Aunt Julie and Uncle Kevin (and Maggie Mae) Sitting with Grandma at the Olive Garden. I knew if I made enough noise someone would get me out of my high chair and let me play.
Grandma's wallet sure tastes goodI loved spending time with my Grandpa Jim

1 comment:

harry and charlee said...

She's getting so big! She'll be racing around the house before you know it!