Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!

Wishing all of my family and friends a very Blessed Easter!  (I learned Easter lasts 50 days!!)  We have been blessed with beautiful weather here in Bellingham which adds to this glorious time of year.  I'm pretty excited today because my spring break started and I am having so much fun playing already.  We also have a friend from school spending the week with us too, while her parents work.  I'm sure mama has some fun adventures planned for us!
Here are some of the spring events that have been keeping us busy...
Morning snuggles with my baby brother before school last week




Dying Easter Eggs!





Having an Easter egg hunt out at my grandma's and papa's




And Auntie Joanie was here to play games with us.  She made us an obstacle course which we both enjoyed.




Easter Morning at Mass

And then we had a great family day hanging out in the back yard and spending time at the beach by our house.

Someone built a fun swing on the tree down there.

I had fun climbing up all these rocks.  All in my bare feet!!


No comments: