Monday, March 25, 2013

Soccer

This past Saturday was my very first soccer game.  When we arrived I saw all the people, cars, goals, fields, oh I could go on and on.....I was so overwhelmed!!  I told my mama that I did not want to play or be there but once my team arrived and I settled in the feeling went away.  We had only once practice prior to this game and it was in about 30 degree hailing, raining, freezing weather and basically I kicked a ball so when the game began you can imagine how it went.  Daddy was amazed how well I learned just over the course of the one day (we played 4 -12 minute games and took turns so it was 3 on 3.)  I even scored a goal!!  Although I scored, I don't remember when it was or even that I scored ;)  I ended up having fun and am looking forward to more practices and games this Spring!
Before the game!


Sam and Nick trying to stay warm






No comments: