Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our Tree

(I was looking up how to resize pictures so I could figure out this blog thing and randomly attempted to just upload them as is and it worked!!  Who knows?  Anyway, here is Lily....)
Last weekend we ventured out on our yearly tradition of cutting down our Christmas Tree.  We had a chilly but beautiful day.  We haven't seen any snow yet unfortunately but hopefully soon.  Yesterday was my last day of school for Christmas Break and I couldn't be happier.  I'm excited to spend some time with my family.  We ended the year with a big Christmas Program last night.  I'll be sure to upload a picture soon.  Oh, and just 10 more days until Christmas, not that we are counting!!

My cutie brother
Or is it Saint Nick?

Mama and her babies

I think Nick was checking out his silly brother

Sam and I taking a break on our search for the perfect tree.  I found one and guarded it while everyone kept looking.

Watching the saw go back and forth, back and forth


Daddy and I

Decorating the tree.  It was so fun this year checking out our ornament boxes and putting them on the tree.

One of our favorites, from Grandma Bonnie and Papa Jim!

Sam and I dancing around the tree before church

A new addition this year!

Mama came on a field trip last week with my class.  We went to the Senior Center and sang carols and gave them cards.  We also had two other recent field trips and Daddy came on those!  I'm so lucky!

No comments: