Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends.  We had a very blessed holiday here and so many special memories made.  I'm sure enjoying my Christmas Break!  Here are a few snapshots of our week, the pictures got a little mixed up in our uploading process.
This was before my school Christmas Program

I love being silly, and talked mama into being a little goofy with me

I don't know if this has made the blog yet, just had to add it

My mama's auntie Colleen came for a visit and they ended up at Ross, their favorite store.  Mama and I met up for a little shopping and I just had to try on these beauties!

Playing with my Cousin Maggie.  I was the baby and she was rocking me!

Rollers in my hair for Christmas Eve

All ready to sing for Baby Jesus!

I was so happy singing away.  Can you spot my head?


An attempt at a family photo

Our tradition of reading Twas the Night Before Christmas with Daddy!

Christmas Morning!

Maggie and I.  We stopped by on our way to dinner with Grandma so we could do presents with her

I think she liked the ear muffs we got her.  She looks super cute in them!!

After dinner Sam and I worked on this gingerbread house.  Can you see how hard I'm working?

My Auntie and I before mass

Another attempt at that family photo, Sam!!

I was happy to see that Santa brought me an Easy Bake Oven!!

Putting Jesus in the manger, our first present!  Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful family you have. Looks like a wonderful christmas. We miss you all so much.