Monday, March 12, 2012

Friends!!

We had a super fun weekend in the Tri-Cities with our friends and Sam's Godparents. We have been trying to plan a weekend over there for a long time and it finally worked out. Good thing because Aubree and Hank are going to have a little brother soon too! We drove over on Friday and stayed until Sunday and believe me, I did not want to go. I told my mama I wanted to stay for 60 nights! We are all wishing we lived closer. We love you guys! Here are just a few pictures of the fun we had together....

The kids
They have a really fun park we got to play at. The weather was beautiful! Such a nice change!
Enjoying some yummy frozen yogurt. This place was amazing! You got to pick your flavor of yogurt and top it with all kinds of yummy treats. I think Bellingham needs one of these!
Aubree reading to me! I sure enjoyed this!
For dinner one night we went out to a place called The Texas Roadhouse. The servers even danced! Yummy!
Aubree and I being silly with our daddies!
We waited outside for a while and entertained ourselves by playing ring around the rosie.

No comments: