Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fun February

This past week we had some guests over for dinner (friends from Daddy's work) and my brother and I really enjoyed the company. It was nice to meet one of my dad's friends who has been following my blog since I was a baby, thanks Carol!! I also had a fun weekend with a trip to a new museum with my Cousin Maggie, a trip to Kid's Church and met a new friend, and some outside time to play. We are headed to Spokane soon and I can't wait!!

Thanks Grandma Bonnie and Papa Jim for the Valentine's Package!
Playing out in the rain, luckily we haven't had too many of these days this winter.
The museum in Everett is amazing!! Friends, talk your parents into driving you there!
I just love my cousin!
Maggie riding one of the animals they had in the "farm"

No comments: