Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Time with Dada

My dada was very nice and decided to take 2 weeks off work to spend with the family after Sam was born. I have been lucky enough to have gotten to spend a lot of that time with him. He has taken me to gymnastics, the park, open gym, and various errands around town. We have had A LOT of fun!!! Here are some of the adventures we had...


Dada and I helping mom with the laundry...(I'm getting pretty clever manuvering items to reach certain things)
This is a really cool hidden park in Cornwall. Shhh.... it's a secret! They have all new equipment and it was awesome!
My dada thinks he is still a kid too
Look how high he got me!
We went down to the harbor to see the boats and the Marine Life Center. Can you lift me up dada, I can't see (notice my tippy toes)
I would like to touch that
Brrrr, this water is cold!
Hey, we're in the tank!
Bubbles in the backyard, so fun!

No comments: