Monday, March 16, 2009

My New Little Brother

As you may know my little brother was born on Friday morning. I spent some time at Grandmas and even got to visit him in the hospital. I have persuaded my mom and dad to help him create his own blog (you can read more about his birth story there in a few days). I know most of you voted for us to share a blog, but hey - this isn't a democracy, I'm already sharing enough with that guy :). His name is Samuel James, although I have a hard time getting use to calling him by his name. He is usually either "brother" or "Elijah" -my friend Jude's little brother (so funny!). Anyway, here are some quick snapshots of the last few days. I have been very good to my brother and love to "hold you."

Here he is
My first glimpse of Samuel

Ahhh...cute!

He's staying here, right?
Hey, look at me - I'm swinging. Hey, hey, look at me!Craft time with the girls
I really do love my brother

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and I love his name!