Monday, May 19, 2008

Arizona Pics

Well, my family and I are home safe from our big trip to Arizona. It was my first time on an airplane and I didn't really know what to think. On the way there I got to sit in my carseat where I had my very own seat, but got to sleep in Dad's arms on the way home. Everyone around us said I did very well on both flights. I wonder where we'll go next....


Got my bag packed and ready to go (can you see my first pigtails?)

My mom's Uncle Art and Aunt Sue live in Phoenix, so I got to meet them on our way to Sedona. They are very nice and treated me like royalty - I hope mom and dad were taking notes.
I've never seen the sun this bright, thank goodness for 50 spf.
My mom and I hiked up to this big rock in an effort to get that Road Runner, but alas, we were unable to push it off the edge.
What a view from the resort. We could go hiking while we waited for Auntie Joanie to get ready.
Mom and Dad went for a bike ride, mom keeps talking about how much fun she had and wants to go more.
Ah, poolside. Let me get warmed up a bit before going in.
Looks like Dad has been using my sunscreen - I should be the one with the shades
Me and mom in the pool, it wasn't as warm as my bath and took a little getting used to.
Here we are on the plane ride home, almost there!

No comments: