Saturday, May 10, 2008

Arizona, Here I Come!

So, we are leaving for Arizona tomorrow. I am very excited for my first plane ride! I will get to meet my great Uncle Art and Aunt Sue and even see some sunshine! My mom and dad keep saying how excited they are to feel the warm sun. We are going to stay in Sedona and see the beautiful red rock and I think I will even be able to go swimming. I am sure my mom will have plenty of pictures to share with all of you when we get back. Oh, and hopefully by then my cousin Maggie Mae will be here. I have been patiently waiting for months now, and I was hoping to meet her before I left. Oh well, I guess it will be something to look forward to when we are on vacation.

Mom and I had to get our toes ready for sandal weather
These are my friends Mr. Clark and Hannah. We participated in Walk For Life on Saturday to support the Whatcom County Pregancy Clinic. It was a lot of fun and the rain even held off. (As you can see I am wearing my winter fleece and warm bunny hat -Yes, it is May 10th! Guess we have to go Arizona to see the sunshine)

2 comments:

harry and charlee said...

how did you paint her toes?!!!! Love it!

Aubree Elizabeth said...

Lily, which toes are yours? They all look really small. =) Have fun in AZ!