Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

The sun came out today (after what seems to be weeks upon weeks of rain and darkness) and we decided to bundle up and get out to enjoy the beautiful day. Grandma Katie, Auntie Joanie, Mom, Dad, and I went down to the park and walked along the boardwalk. Boy, I think everyone in town was down there! After a brief nap (definitely not long enough for me) we were dressing up and heading to Christmas Eve Mass. Happy Birthday Jesus!




Brr....you can't see but I actually have mittens on (little sockies)
Christmas is fun already and Santa Claus hasn't even come yet
Grandma has a nice Christmas Tree too!
But this tree is just my size!
Good thing I haven't walked in these or this would be gross.
Autie Joanie evaluating my developmental skills
Santa, I have been really good and I left some delicious cookies on the mantel (unless my daddy ate them)

No comments: