Friday, February 22, 2013

Cousins and Fairies

Two of my favorite things!!  Last weekend I had 4 days off, they called it Mid-Winter Break.  After a busy week with our friends visiting, Ash Wednesday, and Valentine's Day it was sure nice to relax and hang out with my family.  I got to see Maggie and have a very night.  We played, ate dinner, performed, sang, and even had ice cream sundaes!!  On Monday I went up to Lynden to see some friends and Nick's Godmommy!  It was so nice to play with them because I don't get to see them often being in school all day long.  Speaking of, school is going well.  I enjoy being there, just getting up in the morning and getting there can be challenging for me!  
We hope your Lent is going well.  Please pray for little Nicholas G. a young friend with SMA and is very sick in the hospital with RSV.  Many of you have followed his story with the link on the side of the blog. 
Cousin Maggie enjoying her ice cream sundae!

Choosing my toppings (Yes, we know it is Lent.  We had the sundae fixings for Fat Tuesday and never got around to eating them then.)

Yummy!

Playing outside.  We all had light up shoes, headlamps, and flashlights to play and jump on the trampoline. 

There was a fairy event at the local indoor play area, Perch and Play.  Mama took me there for a special date with just her and I.  It was so fun!

Getting a special treasure from one of the fairies

She had neat balloon animals, fairy kisses and pixie dust too!

Being super silly!

I'm flying with my pixie dust

No comments: