Friday, July 6, 2007

My Introduction

So, I made it. I was born the morning of July 4th - lots of fireworks in the delivery room. Wow, my mom is amazing. I'm one lucky little girl to have a mom like her.

My parents took some pictures of me, here are some of my favorites so far:


My first bath. Can you see how excited I was?

Here's me and dad hangin' out at the hospital. We thought mom was sleeping, but she tricked us.

Someone put up some decorations on our house, I think it was Grandma Bonnie and Aunt Julie


Me and Dad again. I sure like home better than the hospital!



Well, that's it for now. Check back soon for more about me.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lily Marie!
We are so happy you arrived safe and sound! We have been praying for you and your parents and we can't wait for you to play with your Godsiblings :)
May you grow in love all the days of your life.
Hugs,
The Gonnella Family

Bob G said...

Hi Lily - this is Uncle Bob and Aunt Bug checkng in. We're thrilled for your Mom and Dad...how proud Daddy looks...and happy you arrived safely before all the fireworks began :) - and so pretty, too. Happy Birthday!
Love to you and Mom and Dad -
Uncle Bob and Aunt Debbie

p.s. - you're googling already :)

Jim said...

Happy Birthday, Lilly Willy!
God has blessed you with wonderful parents and a caring and loving family. We thank God for you and your mom's good health and pray that you will rely on Him throughout your life.
Your are a keeper, you little firecracker!
Love, Great Uncle Jim & Great Aunt Sherry

Bays' Jrs. said...

Hi Williams Family...
She is beautiful, Matt and Bev...
Lily,
You are such a sweetie. There are sure a lot of people who love you.
We thank God for a save entry into this world. We are so excited to meet you.
All our Love and Prayers,
Great Uncle Brian, Great Auntie Pam, Tayler and Carlee